Informativa sul trattamento dei dati
INFORMATION ON DATA PROCESSING
Information on the processing of personal data - Information document pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13, Legislative Decree no. June 30, 2003 196
In compliance with Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 (Privacy Code) and subsequent changes, we are to provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of the personal data you have provided. The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the websites of the owner, who is not to be considered in any way responsible for the websites of third parties. This is an information that is also provided pursuant to art. 13 of the legislative decree n. 196/2003 - Code regarding the protection of personal data. The information is also based on Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection, as well as the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, on the subject of Cookies.
1. THE "OWNER" OF THE TREATMENT, pursuant to article 28 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data is Lorenzo Niccolini, as pro-tempore legal representative of the Historical Archives of Families Association - legal and administrative office: Florence 50123, via dei Fossi 12.
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT, pursuant to article 29 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data, the person responsible for the treatment is Niccolini Lorenzo.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatments are carried out at the offices of the Data Controller and at the offices of identified external parties.
2.TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Personal and identification data.
Personal data, any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number; Identification data, personal data that allow the direct identification of the interested party (such as, for example, name, surname, date of birth, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc ...).
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site and / or the compilation of data collection forms, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data. inserted.
See the cookies policy at the following LINK
3. Purpose of the processing for which consent is granted where required (Article 23 of Legislative Decree 196/03)
A) Personal data, voluntarily provided, will be processed for the following purposes:
- navigation on this website;
- possible compilation of data collection forms for requests for quotations and / or contacts and / or sending applications;
- possible compilation of data collection forms for online booking;
- administrative and accounting activities in general. For the purposes of applying the provisions on the protection of personal data, the treatments carried out for administrative-accounting purposes are those connected to the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the data processed. In particular, internal organizational activities, those functional to the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations, information activities pursue these purposes.
B) The personal data provided in the compilation of the data collection forms present on the websites or data collection forms in general (such as name, surname, e-mail address) will be processed, with prior consent, by the Data Controller and by the Data Processors for activities of a commercial promotional nature and e-mail newsletters.
4. Processing methods - Conservation
The processing will be carried out in an automated and manual form, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed for this in compliance with the provisions of Articles 31 et seq. Legislative Decree 196/03. The data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
5. Scope of communication and dissemination
Your data, object of the treatment, will not be and may be communicated to companies contractually linked to Niccolini Lorenzo, in order to comply with the contracts or related purposes. The data may be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- subjects that provide services for the management of the information system used by Niccolini Lorenzo and of the telecommunications networks;
- firms or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of data processing manager, or operate in total autonomy as separate data controllers. The list of managers is constantly updated and available at the headquarters of Niccolini Lorenzo, legal and administrative office: Loc. Camugliano 50038 Ponsacco (PI). Any further communication or dissemination will take place only with your explicit consent.
6. Nature of the provision and refusal
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point A) is necessary. Any refusal to provide data for the purposes in point A) makes it impossible to obtain what is requested or to use the services of the Data Controller. The granting of consent to the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point B) is optional. Any refusal of consent for the purposes described in point B), will not produce any negative for the purposes referred to in point A).
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
You can assert your rights as expressed by art. 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196, by contacting the owner, or the person in charge of the treatment, by contacting our. registered office at the phone number +39 0587 731128, or by sending an email to info [AT] archivistorici.com. You have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction (Article 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data). Pursuant to the same article, one has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing.
If you contact the owner, please provide the e-mail address, name, address and / or telephone numbers, in order to allow the correct management of the request.
9. SOCIAL PLUG-IN